Windows 10 is inbuilt with advanced features. The updates are done and automatically or instead manually. But sometimes, it creates various issues as well as while updating Windows Update Not Running additionally.
Windows Update Not Running
The update popping on the screen is the biggest issue on windows. The windows update not running shown on the screen again and again similarly.
Causes Of Windows Update Not Working Windows 10
There are hundreds of reasons that can make again Windows likewise updates not work properly.
- There might be any VPN issue comparatively.
- Limited disk space
- Crashed data
Moreover, Solutions For Window Update Service Not Starting Windows 10
If you get to know the reason, then try to fix it. You can apply some as matter of fact other different solutions down below.
Windows Update Troubleshooter
Firstly check the troubleshooting. For that, follow the instructions.
- Open up the startup button, navigate to Settings, and then press update and security.
- In the troubleshoot portion, press Windows Update.
- Click on the run.
- After completing the run procedure.
- Start your PC again.
Check On Update Settings
You should keep a check on the update settings whether the windows update is not running.
- Open the windows, type services on the search box.
- To open the service manager, you should click on the run as administrator.
- Navigate on the window update services, right-click, and press properties.
- Write automatic in the startup section.
- Check the status of the service; if it is stopped, make it to start.
- Press on the apply button.
- Restart your computer now.
If you are out of internet connection, you should turn off the metered connection. It might stop your computer from updating.
- On the right corner of the menu bar, right-click on the icon of the internet.
- Then click on open network and Internet settings.
- Press on wifi and then click on the connection.
- A window will open; select the metered connection to off.
- Now check whether the issue is solved or not.
Windows Update Repair Tool
The best option is to install an update repair tool. It can do all the updates and fixes on your computer.
Deleting Crashed Files
When you get an error saying: we were unable to check for updates because one or more critical system services are unavailable.
- Open the service manager.
- Right-click on the options windows.
- Click disable on the set startup, further click on stop and then apply.
- Again for the option background intelligent service to disable, stop, and apply.
- Open the windows and navigate to the software distribution.
- A window will open; select all and press delete.
- Open the service manager again and restart the update additional.
Updating Drivers Of Your Device
In the same way, Un-updated drivers can cause several problems on your PC. You need to update your drivers all the time uniquely.
For this purpose, you can also download driveways software. It will update your drivers automatically and fix the issues as well correspondingly.
You install either the free edition or the pro one.
- Download the driver easy software.
- Save it to the desktop.
- Open it and run it to install.
- Click on scan now. It will scan all the problems.
- Press the update button. You can either select update all.
- Restart your computer.
Windows Update Not Running
In addition, It is essential to keep your PC updated, but it can become a problem as well. “Windows Update Not Running” I hope the above methods can solve your problem comparatively.
Read Also: Step By Step Guide to Windows Update Blocker